Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Retrospective #8: Disposable Mancunians


View Larger Map

In late July, Lauren, Michael, Luke and Sarah caught a train from London to Manchester to meet me because I was going there to work at a photoshoot.

I met Sarah and Luke on a street in the trendy Northern Quarter area, and Michael and Lauren were shopping in Carhartt, a skatewear shop. I went in to say hi to them while they were paying for their purchases.

Two minutes later, I walked out before Lauren and Michael.

"That has GOT to be a world record purchase, even for you. I left you for like, I don't know... 2 seconds?" Sarah proclaimed as I showed her my purchases.

2 disposable cameras, Carhartt branded, obviously weren't selling well. 3 quid each.

Sarah quickly walked in and bought one for her and Luke.
















No comments: