Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

but I don't have ANYTHING clean, since I dropped off my laundry on a Saturday (yesterday), and didn't try and pick it up until today. There are a few laundry places around here, I went to one yesterday that was about 3.50 EU a load, then 1 EU for 8 minutes of drying. I needed to do 2 loads of each, and sitting around in a cramped tiny laundramat for over an hour and a half didn't seem too appealing.

I went back to my usual place here, that does 5 Kg for 7.50 EU, and they wash and dry it for you, and you pick it up.

I thought things would be open here on Sundays - I mean, it's not like the Red Light district is an overly "holy" place, do the owners of the laundramat need the day off to pray?

Silly, Silly girl.
Wearing a dress, thongs, a pull over, a scarf and a beanie. Same outfit as yesterday... Might just stay in tonight.

No comments: