Thursday, October 21, 2010

Debutante

I'm about as proud as a pedigree dog owner parading their perfectly groomed, immaculately behaved purebred Bulgarian Schnauzer down the main shopping drag of Sofia.

Yeah, ok, I wrote about 180 words last Sunday, pieced them together into some sort of pseudo-commonsensical article, and some dude plugged them into a Content Management system, and then the interweb gobbled it up and spat it out, complete with pretty pictures.

But you know what - I wrote something that someone out there thought could be of benefit to others, and decided that it was good enough to expose to the world. I ain't getting paid for this. And I love it.

Because I love this city. And I love writing. And I want other people to love this city. And love the experience of it as much as I do.

So I'm not going to stop.

More publications, more essays, more projects, more EVERYTHING.

Watch this space.

And in the meantime, read the (edited but still good) fruits of my labours here.


No comments: