Thursday, January 5, 2012

29 going on 19

image from my favourite site about sarcasm and home truths, some ecards



I am too old to be data entering things into power point presentations like a fucking admin bitch.


And not only am I too old, I am too experienced.


I am at the point where I should be using my brain to create, strategise and brainstorm radical ideas and concepts and solutions, not to copy, paste, edit graphs and tables like someone who's interning.


Today, at the freelance office, I directed a video edit about an academy award winning director, with an intern at my disposal.


Tonight, I sit at my dining room table, plugging numbers into Powerpoint presentations to make it look like I have been doing something productive during the week at the day job because what I really do when I am at work is USE MY BRAIN for side projects so my brain won't rot.


Talk about contrast.




No comments: