Friday, November 12, 2010

Overextended + Under resourced

Some things I have been up to lately that prohibit me from blogging

  • National Novel Writing month: Ambitious much? http://www.nanowrimo.org/
  • Taking some 360 photos of the east side of Amsterdam for an LA based travel site, who are currently revamping their entire business model and website. *Deep breathe*
  • Writing for a Berlin based travel website about various places in Amsterdam
  • Working my little behind off at the day-job.
  • Preparing to go to London for some B2B Awards night next week, and then to Berlin for a conference in early December. Seriously, pinch me.
  • Attempting to maintain my friendships, sanity and health. Possibly failing at the first two areas, definitely failing in the last one. *Cough, splutter*
  • Loving Ben L'oncle Soul, and Tahiti 80 - see below
  • Attempting to transcribe an interview and profile a man who wrote an encyclopedia about Street Culture : I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to a fella by the name of King Adz, who wrote: "Street Culture" for an assignment for my Time Out Amsterdam writing course
  • Researching/strategising on how to become an official freelance writer in the official dutch way






No comments: