Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pop!

I used to like Robyn when I was a mere teen with a Nokia 5510.

She used to have this great song I loved prancing around to called "Show me Love"... aaah....



Recently re-taking over Europe, her magnetic voice, killer peroxide locks and synthed up beats have been making a big storm over here. I got the chance to see her when a friend had a spare ticket, and declined the ticket,not realising who she was. Wish I had gone now!

I am loving her right now.

Her cover of Alicia Keys is phenomenal, and the last video is her "adult" version of my teen groove song from the 1990s.



Call Your Girlfriend by robyn

Indestructible by robyn

1 comment:

cewek said...

Robyn is cool! I love Be Mine and With Every Heartbeat. She'd also appeared in Gossip Girl a couple of weeks ago.