Saturday, December 11, 2010

Retrospective #6: Home, Work, and Play











Christmas Markets, Berlin : sweets that say sweet things


I went on a Gluhwein frenzy in Berlin.


Another Christmas Market in an old brewery, Berlin.


WTF? Raw meat on bread that Tom told me to eat for breakfast.


Tom taught me how to play Backgammon again.


Vietnamese food in Berlin. At Long last, decent asian food!!





Scandic Hotel, Berlin: Conference location


German Soul food: Potatoe dumplings and pork in a raisin and beetroot jus


Curryworst + Gluhwein, Berlin.


B2B Marketing Awards, London: Victory will be mine. Oh yes. It will be.


Busaba Thai, London: Two of my UK based besties...


New bike suffers in the snow - dodgy turquoise spray job executed by me so I can recognise it when drunk, I mean, dark...



"What is simple in the moonlight by the morning never is."




Snow in the park opposite my apartment

No comments: