Thursday, January 14, 2010

hustlers and dreams

My friend, Boy, and I went out for dinner tonight.

For some reason, whenever we get together we always end up scheming up plans to hustle people. I think it's because he's a Gemini and I am too, so we just encourage each other and take things too far.

It all started one of the last times we saw each other, we had plans to go to a bar, so we went to an ATM to take money out.

I bought the first round of drinks and thought I paid with a 50 EU note, since I had only withdrawn that much anyway. When I got 5 euros change ( from buying a wine and a beer), we both innocently pointed out that I had paid with a 50 EU note, and the confused bar tender went through the cash register, and then gave in, and gave me my change.

Later that night, I found the 50 EU in my wallet. Boy and I met up for Dim Sum the next day, courtesy of heresaid bar.

Tonight he suggested we become permanent partners in crime every Saturday night. If it meant I could eat dumplings every Sunday, I would seriously consider it.

1 comment:

cewek said...

Karma will bite you in the ass.