Monday, June 14, 2010

La vie est belle

Life was beautiful this weekend.

I have a magical life full of awesome, inspiring, creative, strong, hilarious, beautiful, and giving friends, and have been given more opportunities than you can poke a stick at in this overseas adventure.

Over brunch today, I was sitting with my friends at a table, and after buttering my toast, or taking a bite of my toast and eggs, suddenly announced "I'm feeling happy."

My friends just looked at me, surprised at my random outburst, and said "That's good." and carried on talking about something or rather. ( I think it was about futuristic asian indian fluoro costumes. But I could be wrong.)

And I continued to eat my fried eggs and sage. Or Portuguese egg tart. Or something.

La vie est belle - Happiness is recovering from my birthday shin dig I had the night before, sitting at a brunch table in East London, amongst some of the most genuine people in the world and having the honour of calling them my friends.


And this feeling continued on all day. The world was just so fuzzy and warm today.

Thanks Universe.

No comments: