Thursday, June 3, 2010

Something I can be proud of

Pia launched the big Window display for her new book; "Amsterdam: Made by Hand", yesterday.

Naturally (as you can tell from what I write on this blog), I am very proud to know someone as creative, inspiring and talented as her; the book is pretty special.

I am also proud to say that I assisted a highly skilled and respected stylist physically manifest one of her own dreams. Just as she is helping me, in whatever way she can, I like to think I have helped her with my time and efforts in making a dream come true for her, by taking some of the load off her by investing my energy so that the burden of her task is not so great.

I also had a lot of fun doing it, and learnt a lot from her as well. In addition, I stretched my creative side even more by coming up with some taglines for her to consider using to promote her book, in the Window display. I am pleased to say that she used one of them, and the fruits of my copywriting labour are now in a highly visible place in Amsterdam!

And she has given me an honourable mention in her latest blog post - Take a look at the final Window display.

Happy clients make for inspired writers! Link

No comments: