Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What should I update my status to say?

Tuesday 8th June, 11.02pm

Me: I don't have my bike with me... can you cycle me to my bike?
Laura: Where is it?
Me: Corner of Kinkerstraat and Bilderdijkstraat?
Laura: So you want me to cycle you to my house?
Me: No, I said the corner of...
Laura: I know what you said. That's a block away from my house.
Me: And my house.
Laura: You're not fooling anyone here Rani.
Me: Fine. Can you cycle me home? There I said it.
Laura: Ok, fine, but just telling you, my tires are flat.

Tuesday 8th June, 11.22pm

Me ( Cheery, and comfortably positioned on the back of the bike):Oooh, what a nice night! Good work Laura! Keep going! Look at it this way, you're burning so many calories.
Laura (Resentful and peddling at 40 K's per hour): (Huff, Huff) Shut up ( Huuuffff) This is fucking hard work.
Me: To cheer you on, I'm even going to give you the goss from facebook.
Laura: You are not seriously checking facebook on your phone while I cycle you home?
Me: Yeah! Of course. Listen... X just said Happy birthday to Y about 5 minutes ago. And Z just updated their status to say ....
Laura: Shut up. Just shut up.

No comments: