Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fly in, Fly out

There are things you do in life that you never thought you would do. Or have the opportunity to do. Or rather, be GIVEN the opportunity to do.

This is mostly what this blog is about. Taking the time to sit back and lament about the things that my eyes see, my hands touch, my ears hear, and appreciating the moments, the gestures, the experiences.

I went to Manchester this morning for work. I came back from Manchester this evening. I was in another country for approximately 7.5 hours.

I woke up at 6 am and cycled myself and my briefcase to a train station, got on a aeroplane to England and spent the day in discussions with an advertising agency about how to creatively solve some commercial concerns that my company are experiencing. I got back on an aeroplane and then cycled me and my briefcase back home. I was home by 8pm.

Bizarre.

No comments: