Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm VERY sorry, the answer's not here. I wish it WAS.

I just did a google analytics report on this blog, just out of curiousity, where people are coming from, etc etc.

Then, I ran a report to see how people found this blog.

Here are a few keywords some people have been using:



Pay attention to the last key word search results:

I think it's hilarious that someone found this blog by using those key words. I didn't realise I had any content on here relevant to that topic.

I really don't mean to make an example out of whoever found this website using the keywords "How to tell if a "dutch guy is interested" " however, I have a message for this person.

If you had gone through the archives of this blog a little more, and gone through the history, you may discover that the answer is definitely not here.

And not likely to ever be here.

I am hopeless at that thing called dating. And even more so when it comes to dating dutch guys.

And, call me cynical but I don't think the answer to that is ever likely to be on the internet.

You'll have to work that one out yourself, like the rest of us.

However, when you do, feel free to drop me a comment, and tell us how you did it, and I'll publish it on here.

:)

No comments: