Sunday, December 18, 2011

A night of irony

I gate crashed my friend Amanda's office Christmas party last night.

Well, to be honest, it wasn't just me. It was me and all my friends.

They had an "Awful Christmas jumper" dress up theme.

I wore a new jacket which was kind of woolly. When I walked in, someone Amanda works with said "Ha ha, nice ironic jacket."

My friend and I just looked at each other, in full knowledge this is something I seriously wear normally.

They had karaoke happening, and for every song you sung, you got a free shot.

I sang the Backstreet boys at about 1am, as a duet with another guy.

A group of Swedish girls came up to me after I had jumped off stage and sunk my shot.

"That was the best - Our cheeks are cramping from laughing so hard at you guys!!!"

We rocked that stage.


No comments: