Thursday, December 8, 2011

Retrospective #10 - Ooooh la la


View Larger Map

I went to Paris with my sister and brother in November when they came to visit. I loooooved it. I'm not sure anyone could hate Paris. How the hell could you?

I was getting so ridiculously french while I was there. I had a glass of champagne before every meal as an apertif, bought red lipstick and wore high heels every day.

I accompanied my sister shopping, and in turn took them to the European photography museum and went to a cool little tea house. We also ate some kickass Vietnamese and Japanese food, and had a totally luxe 3 Michelin star lunch at Hotel Le Bristol where the pre G20 summit meetings were being held and we saw Gordon Brown. I sat up straight, wore a skirt and ate 9 courses for lunch.

I also had a sneaky lunch of escargots and french onion soup by myself!

These are some highlights from the mobile phone. I took my Fish eye camera but most of the photos are real duds.



The Chosen one - street art in Paris



OMG. Macarons and other assorted cavity inducing perfections at Pierre Herme.
I had a citrus tart for breakfast and I was not ashamed.



Escargots



The 11 Commandments of living in Paris


Garden of Luxembourg

Garden of Luxembourg


Garden of Luxembourg

Playing peekaboo with the Eiffel Tower


Dream come true






No comments: