Friday, October 2, 2009

New Job

I have formally just accepted a position as a Marketing Executive, on a contract basis.

The company is situated just past the Amsterdam Schipol airport, and I will spend about 25 minutes on a train every morning and night commuting - good thing I live about 2 mins from Centraal Station.

The job sounds interesting, but the pay sounded more interesting. Obscenely interesting. Too interesting to deny really.

Back to the 9-5 grind? Wondering if I am ready to be corporate again, after being a flashpacker for 4 months.

Anyway, looking forward to now having an income for all the good things in life, like restaurants, warm clothing, dance performances, books, and big nights out, where I might be able to afford a taxi home!!

Also, other things, such as paying off my credit card, dutch language lessons, and more travels!! Woop Woop!

1 comment:

cewek said...

Congrats Rani! I knew you could do it! Well done! We're so proud of you!