Monday, March 15, 2010

Marketing Genius in the making

I'm working on a new campaign at the moment which is kind of exciting because... wait for it....

I came up with the creative concept!

Me! I did it! Yes, little old bizarre oddball me!

I suggested it, and it got passed through all the internal stakeholders, and everybody really likes it! I can't really talk about the details because it's still in planning stages, but it's going to be a lot of fun, with lots of new potential to work with some cool new marketing platforms, and inject a new twist into the company culture.

Just working on the strategy on how it's going to be rolled out across the world, and what sort of timings and platforms we are going to use, but it's actually crazy to think that something that popped into my warped little mind might come into fruition, and have a life of it's own, and shape the brand that I work for!

I don't think I've felt this much passion for a work related project in quite some time and it feels good. Its going to take a lot of work, and some long hours, and no doubt, there will be some hurdles to jump, but I can't wait to see how it all pans out!

Ok, so I'm not Richard Branson. Or Donald Trump. But, I'm making a little wave in the commercial world, and maybe, just maybe... the wave could grow into a tsunami.

1 comment:

cewek said...

That's great news Banis! I'm so proud of you!!