Thursday, March 4, 2010

When is enough, enough?

The question of the month.

When do you know you've had enough, or don't want to take it anymore?

How can you tell the difference between a rough patch and when it's time to call it quits?

I saw the sun this morning, in all it's glory... I woke up to sunshine, the first time in a long time, and all of a sudden today, everything seems too hard, and I have this feeling that I want to go home.

I don't think I'm homesick, I just think I'm over being here at the moment.

I still don't have a doctor, because it just seems so freaking difficult to track one down on a weekday and register and I really want to see one.

The trek to work is just annoying.

I've been thinking about moving house to be closer to a community, but finding a room that is reasonably priced, with realatively normal people just seems impossible and renting on my own is not even feasible in terms of affordability.

My body just keeps rejecting the idea of being here, with constant little bouts of coughs and growing/shrinking glands, a blemish problem that won't vacate my face ( despite hundreds of euros of treatment from the simple cleansing and moisturising routine with basic products, to the pricier " this will work because a doctor created it and it costs about half a month's rent " type of products) and waistline that won't shrink despite watching my diet.

Work is just... work. Mildly amusing, mostly dull.

The only constant in my life bringing me joy is little Laura.

Maybe I am just tired. Of it. All?

No comments: