Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good Night, Sleep Tight, I'm probably getting eaten alive by bed bugs tonight...

Nasty, freaky, spotty, itchy spots all over my entire body because the room I'm staying in is definitely not as nice as the one I was in when I first got here, and I am sure the blanket i used last night was infested with fleas or something.

So I asked the staff to change my sheets, and then when everyone was out of my dorm, I swapped blankets with another bed that had just been made.

UUUUUUGGGGGGGH. Bring on Spain!!!!!!!!

I am trying to channel into good vibes only, but it's hard!!

Check out the place me and my amigos will be staying.... ahhhhhhhh, I can almost feel the breeze and the sunshine on my face (irritating my bitemarks), and the cool fruity tangy sangria slipping down my throat....

No comments: