Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Cottage, had me a blast... PART 1

Back in Helsinki after having a taste of the good life - 3 nights, and 3 days in the Finnish countryside at the Makela family summer cottage, which is a 5 hour train ride to the city of Kuopio, then 2.5 hours in a car to the country.

I'm talking sunshine, sauna (yes! Their own sauna, and I had my first sauna!!), cider, card games - I was lakeside, and I loved it.

Today is my last full day in Helsinki. I woke up quite late, I think my body deserved a long rest after 3 continuous days of drinking, and eating, and late nights talking shit with my friends Jukka and Sini.

I should get off the computer and go outside and enjoy this beautiful day, but I will post some awesome photos of their cool digs in the country soon.

Off to Copenhagen tomorrow.

No comments: